Armstrong Clark Company Manufacturers of Environmentally Friendly Wood Stain Products. www.armclark.com
• Oil-based wood coating that can be applied in direct sunlight and heat of day.
• VOC compliant in all 50 states.
• Meets stringent standards set by emission laws.
• Great colors. • Armstrong Wood Stains act as a conditioning stain.
• Can be applied to pressure treated fire retardant treated wood (see paint & stain specs ).
Mention Chemco when contacting Armstrong Clark and get a free sample can!
Chemco has earned the designation of a “Chubb Preferred Service Provider” by Chubb Personal Insurance. Chubb recommends Chemco to their customers through a complimentary service know as the Masterpiece® Protection Network, a robust referral database of “best in class” service providers. Chubb has built its network based upon long-term relationships developed through their claims handling experience and 25-year history of residential loss control services.
Through Chubb’s Home Appraisal Service, Chubb’s homeowner policyholders are provided customized loss control advice. In wildfire prone areas, this advice may also include ways to help protect the home in the event of a wildfire. While Chubb is dedicated to helping their customers recover after a loss, they also remain dedicated to helping customers avoid losses altogether, by recommending innovative products such as Chemco’s Saferwood Products.
Apply a Chemco fire retardant wood roof, and receive a 5% rebate on the treatment costs!
For program information, including a rebate offer, please click here (PDF).